نبع العشق
Take wisdom Id5qqhzzvz79
نبع العشق
Take wisdom Id5qqhzzvz79
نبع العشق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

العاب - برامج - افلام - اغاني - حصريات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Take wisdom

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
امواج العشق
مراقب عام
مراقب عام
امواج العشق

ذكر الابراج : الميزان

عدد المساهمات : 1081
نقاط : 3213
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/05/2009
العمر : 48
الموقع : بيت صفافا

Take wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Take wisdom   Take wisdom Empty2009-06-23, 14:42

Today I'm going to talk about an experince which I got some days a go I hope it would be beneficial for all of us.

Some days ago,I was in the car with my father going for business to do.

while we were in the way my father told me the following

The schoold of the prophet dawood peace be upon him is the best school ever,it's the school of fasting,when you fast you will keep your body healthy each drop of liquid or food will be used to do the body operations and then if they are not enough the body will even use the reserved one and so there would be no fat left.

any way that was not my experience

Then I told my father ; if we do believe in God innately ,if we born Muslims just like that how can we prove the existence of God

I know that we shouldn't question the existence of God but to be more faithful and be so strong in your beliefs you should look for evidence.

At that moment my father said:

once an American scientist said that this world doesn't come from scratch it is not that theory of the big bong it's beyong that

if we take a dictionary and tear it's papers and throw them will they gother in an alphabetical order ?it's of course impossible and so the case with that world it must be a power beyong the reach of mankind a power that made this world in such order with no mistake ,God created the night and the day in an order neither the day changes it's place nor the night and so on and so forth.

it's all God's power
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Take wisdom
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نبع العشق  :: .. ~*¤ô§ô¤*~ الاقــســام الـتـعـلـيـمـيـة ~*¤ô§ô¤*~ .. :: English Forums-
انتقل الى: